- Blue Diamond Design Now Complete
- Coming Soon- two more oblongs very "Lillyish"
- Sea Fan in Blue- available soon!
- My first oblong scarf- Sweetgrass Basket
- My first three scarves! Pineapple, Pineapple & Palm, and Charleston Gates
- The Little Loggerhead and Sea Fan are both now complete and at the photographer!
- First layer of green almost complete on the Sea Fan
- NEW Project- Sea Fan and Coral on the way!
- Further Progress on the Turtle
- Little Loggerhead Turtle V1.0
26 x 67 in modal- available Summer 2018!!!
Both will be 10x45 in a lighter fabric, possibly silk/cotton blend.
26" X 67" on silk chiffon
All three scarves are 100% silk satin and measure 36" X 36"
The Little Loggerhead and Sea Fan are both now complete and at the photographer!
Memorial Day Weekend spent at Charleston Place and working mostly on the Sea Fan. Tons of comments an questions.
After our trip to the Dominican Republic and Grand Turk Island, I'm now working on a Sea Fan. Currently laying out the design in masking fluid, will add a dark blue background with variations and then paint the Sea Fan a Sea Foam or Lime Sherbet type of light and bright green. This will be followed by a Coral painting in similar colors.
Further progress on the Baby Loggerhead Turtle; hoping to maybe complete it by the on March 12 at Daniel Island Art.
Stop by that night, 5:30-8:00pm, 25+ originals plus giclee prints on paper and canvas. Plenty of food and drink and everyone gets a gift just for attending!
The Seahorse is complete and at the photographer. Now on to the Little Loggerhead Turtle. Similar background and working on brighter/contrasting colors for the body and head. More fun to come!
- Page 1 of 2